Obama, 7th March 2017

Mr. Obama:

Mr. Putin now controls the entirety of Europe because he can cut off their natural gas at the drop of a hat. What do you do: refuse to help Europe engage the coal-to-natural gas technology that has been in existence since 1935.

Mr. Putin invades the Ukraine and you send week-kneed “I-was-for-it-before-I-was-against-it” John Kerry. Putin is still in Crimea and has convinced 41% of that area to force the other 59% to be annexed by Russia.

Mr. Obama, Putin is laughing at you.

Congress is laughing at you and all you can do is make some weak announcements that you will implement a few trivial ideas without the help of Congress.

We need a president with some titanium testicles!

Nathan A. Busch

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: